Application for Public Matters
Public Matters Nomination and Application Process
- Candidates may apply directly to the program or be nominated.
- Nominations are due Monday, October 9, 2015.
- Applications are due Friday, October 30, 2015.
The Nomination form is downloadable as a Word document and in PDF format. An interactive Application form is available online, as well as in downloadable Word document and PDF formats. You may also contact The Lowell Plan at 978-459-9899.
- Public Matters Online Nomination Form
- Public Matters 2016 Nomination Form (Word doc)
- Public Matters 2016 Interactive Online Application (online form)
- Public Matters 2016 Application (Word doc)
- Application Form: Review the instructions on page two of the form.
- Letters of Recommendation: Two letters of recommendation are required with the completed application and must be submitted by the deadline.
- All material must be submitted to Rosemary Noon, Director, Public Matters, c/o Lowell Plan, 660 Suffolk St., Lowell, MA 01854. Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Notification of selection will be made by mid-December 2015.